|Box Office: 01223 511 511 10am-6pm (Mon-Sat)|
Box Office: 01223 511 511
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (enquiries only)
Box Office Opening Hours
General: 10am - 6pm Monday - Saturday
The Box Office remains open for ticket collections and door sales before an event.
The main Box Office is located in J2. There is a separate Box Office in J1 for collections and door sales to J1 events.
How to Book
Tickets to all of our events can be booked online. Tickets booked online can be collected at any time during Box Office opening hours, or can be posted out if booked more than a week in advance. Online bookings incur a booking fee of £1 per ticket.
Please call the Box Office on 01223 511 511 during the hours above. Telephone bookings incur a booking fee of £1.00 per ticket.
Visit the Box Office in J2 during the hours above. Bookings made in person for events taking place at Cambridge Junction are free of charge.
A booking fee of £1.00 per ticket is charged for telephone and online bookings.
Bookings made in person at the Box Office are free of charge.
There is a cloakroom to store coats and small bags while you are at the J1 venue. There is a charge of £2 per item. The cloakroom is subject to space and availability. We strongly advise that only essential items are brought to events for everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
J2 does not have a cloakroom.
Special effects such as haze and strobe lighting maybe used during performances at Cambridge Junction. Please contact us if you have any queries.
Discounts and Concessions
A concessionary price is available for a wide selection of events including theatre, dance, family and selected comedy and music. Concession price tickets are generally available to over 65s, students, and under 16s. Other concessions may be available for selected events.
Tickets are unable to be refunded unless the performance in question is postponed or cancelled. Please note that booking and postage fees cannot be refunded. Cambridge Junction will not refund or reprint tickets that have been lost in the post, as the responsibility lies with Royal Mail. Customers who have not received their tickets in the post may contact the Box Office to discuss the matter further.
Please note once tickets have been purchased Cambridge Junction cannot resell them on behalf of the customer nor do we keep waiting lists or pass customer details onto other customers. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to resell any unwanted tickets at the face value.
Terms and Conditions
- The management reserves the right of admission and the right to alter the programme details without prior notice.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed.
- Booking fees and postage fees are NOT refundable under any circumstances.
- Strict age restrictions apply to some events. Please check with the Box Office in advance.
- Patrons may be searched upon entry.
- Latecomers may not be admitted.
- There will be no re-admission.
- Lost tickets cannot be re-issued.
- Cambridge Junction accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- No food/alcohol/drinks bottles/cans/controlled substances to be brought into the venue.
- No recording equipment - including cameras - may be brought into the venue without prior consent.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
- If booking by debit/credit card, please note that the named card holder is required to present the card they booked on.
- Special effects such as haze and strobe lighting maybe used during performances at Cambridge Junction. Please contact us if you have any queries.